sábado, 2 de mayo de 2009

Secret garden has changed my life...

Here I have a secret story! I met SG last year: Since then I just can´t stop listening their songs! Last summer I went for a 12-days hikking tour around Lago La Plata. One of those days, I can´t remember wich one (what a good feeling!!!!), I had been listening SG´s song for all day! As we went through the forest I felt like flying! These songs were my best companion. Me and my friend Pablo almost cried when we heard Searching for the past at Bahia Falso Arenal. Everything was so beatiful: fresh air, cloudy sky, quiet lake, cold sand benneath our feet, and the best music I ever heard :) This day, the day I flew, I´ll keep it with me for ever!

And their story:
Secret Garden made history by winning the Eurovision Song Contest in 1995 with "Nocturne", an entry that was more an instrumental piece than a song. In the 4o- year history of this prestigious pan-European television extravaganza, an instrumental piece had never previously won. A piece so stylistically removed from the “European pop format” commonly associated with the song contest, that the press stated: "Secret Garden has redefined the Eurovision Song Contest”.
Secret Garden continues to write history. This surprise victory at the Eurovision Song Contest was the ultimate showcase that successfully launched their first album Songs from a Secret Garden.


Listen to "Nocturne". A song to keep inside our hearts!


Official homepage: http://www.secretgarden.no/

No hay comentarios: